A Concealed Pistol License is a license provided by and regulated by the State of Washington.

    Concealed Pistol Licenses can be obtained at the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office at 79 Elkins Road in Port Hadlock, WA.

    The following requirements must be met to obtain a Concealed Pistol License through the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department:

    • You must be 21 years of age or older.
    • You must be a citizen of the United States or have an Alien Firearms Certificate.
    • You must reside in Jefferson County.
    • If this is an original application you will have to have your fingerprints taken at the Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday or Thursday, by appointment only.  
    • You need to have picture ID (a Washington State Driver's License or ID card is preferred) Fee of $52.50 for an original application.
      o Fee of $32 for a renewal application
      o Fee of $10 for replacement of lost or damaged permit fees will be required at the time of application
    • Please bring the exact amount of cash, or personal check.
    • You must have no convictions prohibiting possession of firearms

    For additional information on firearms and licensing click here.

    See the Washington State concealed pistol application information.


    Forest Products

    Specialized Forest Products Permit Validation

    Permits to transport or harvest Specialized Forest Products can be obtained and/or validated during regular business hours.

    In Washington, timber harvesting and related activities on private lands (road construction, water crossings and diversions, chemical application, reforestation and debris disposal) are regulated by the State's Forest Practices Act and Forest Practices Rule. The Act and subsequent rules protect water, fish, wildlife and capital improvements of the State and its political subdivisions while maintaining a viable forest products industry.

    Wood Cutting Permit : Permits for cutting on state lands are issued from the DNR.